Tuesday 8 February 2011

Jag finns, Maja-Maria Henriksson

This is a a chapter I made up by myself, for the book "Jag finns" in page 44.

Only after one single day I have totally emberresed myself infront of the new girl in the class. It was a big chance for me to finally get a friend, but as normally I destroyed it. I can't understand what is wrong with me, why isn't I like evrybody else? I sat quiet for a while and was just thinking for an answer, but I couldn't. There was no answer. I wasn't like everybody else, that was simply just how it was. I was maybe born to be different and bullied, I don't know.
I went in to our bathroom and just looked at my self in the mirror. "I understand why everybody hates me, just look at me, Iam so disgusting." I was so digusted by myself so I couldn't see myself in the mirror anymore. I threw the soap on the mirror so it became a big noise and the whole mirror splitted up into small peices over the whole floor. "Now I will also have 7 years with unluck, can't it get worse?", I thought for my self. My mom ran into the bathroom and screamed at me how stupid and bad I was. There a got an answer on my question; I get worse!



// Victoria Englund

No comments:

Post a Comment