Tuesday 14 December 2010

Together (Tillsammans)


I read the book "The fifth man" recently (I've written about it some posts before this one) and now I'm reading "Together" or the original title is "Tillsammans" by Denise Rudberg. It's in Swedish and it's really good.

It's about three ordinary teenagers called Alexander, Theresa and Jakob. They go to a cooking course for a week during the summer holiday. That's the place where they meet each other.

Alexander's dad is not a nice person. He hits Alexander, his sister and his mum. He also always goes on business trips all the time which irritates Alexander a bit.

One day, the three friends go on a small vacation with Theresa's dad to an island. During the vacation, Alexander falls in love with Theresa. Then he finds out that Jakob is that too, but they don't fight about her which is good. Then Alexander's dad finds out about the small vacation that Alexander was on. He tries to find him...

To find out what more happens in this amazing book, READ IT!!! :)

I think this book is good because it's about friendship and I like reading those kinds of books. It's also a little bit of violence in it but not a lot.

I still think "The fifth man" is better than this book. You can read my previous post and see what it is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment