Tuesday 21 September 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is based on a kid that writes in his diary and the author has made the book so you read out of his diary. The kid that writes in his diary is named greg and he has an evil brother that he dislikes.

Greg writes about everything he goes through for about 3 years so far. I hope that they make a new Diary of a Wimpy Kid that tells you about his late teens. I would recommend this book to any boy/teen.I have read every single Diary of a Wimpy Kid and i only liked the last 2 books that are made so far.

2 comments:

  1. I am from Afghanistan too!!!!

    go afghans!! :D

    just kidding, but boy over board was a very boring book :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a pretty funny book. I'd say, they are pretty good. It's simply written and personally, I think that is something good due to the fact that it's about a boy writing his OWN diary, therefore writing in a childish font with alot of spacing. But yeah, I agree the books are great.

    ReplyDelete